For all hair types, especially dry, thirsty and chemically treated hair
- Safe on keratin-treated hair and hair pieces
- Repairs and restores the hair
- Sulfate, gluten, soy and paraben free cleansing
- Created with skincare cleansers
- As far away from a sulfate as possible
- Helps control frizz and preserve color
Did you know…
- LOMA’s Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner is the most hydrating, reparative and luxurious duo that LOMA offers.
- LOMA’s founder, David Hanen, absolutely loves the Nourishing Shampoo. It is one of his favorite products!
- When used on fine or thin hair, no conditioner is required.
- For coarse textures: Add 1 pump of LOMA Nourishing Oil Treatment for smoother results.
- For very dry, thirsty hair, add Nourishing Oil Treatment to Smoothing Crème for better results.
How to use
How to use
What Makes Us Different
Most professional brands don't make their own products, but at Loma, we source, formulate, manufacture, and fill all of our own products!
Nature + Science
A key practice with LOMA formulation is in addressing the needs of the hair through chemistry. LOMA products protect, repair and rebuild the internal structure of hair.
Did You Know…
We innovated the use of aloe vera gel in the salon industry. We infuse water with concentrated organic aloe vera powder, which creates the #1 ingredient in our products.
NON TOXIC. NON HARMFUL.
RENEWABLE, SUSTAINABLE BEAUTY
I've only used the shampoo and conditioner a few times, Ave at first I thought: this is nothing special, but now I'm really loving it!